Sunday, November 14, 2010

Холодец...never again

Just tried this dish:

A word to the wise:
If it looks like meat in jello, it moves (UGH) like meat in jello, and people tell you "It's meat in jello"...

It's probably going to taste like meat in jello.

If I try to think of two foods that should NEVER EVER be prepared together, "meat and jello" is right up at the top of my list.  
I like to say that I'd try most things.  But now I feel like gagging/dying a little.

Xolodetz just tied with "headcheese" at the top of my list of foods never to ever eat again ever.  

Moral of the story:
JUST SAY NO
TO MEAT AND JELLO
(catchy right?)

3 comments:

  1. whyyyy??? this is so...horrifying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I seriously, seriously considered trying to make meat in aspic at one point last year. That was when I realized that my love of Russia had gone. too. far.

    ReplyDelete